There is an error message "Deficit of SL Unrestricted-use &quantity : &Product number &Plant &EWM relevant Storage location" at APP Reprocess Failed Material Movements when reversing goods reciept for production order. The stock is EWM managed.
SAP S/4 HANA Cloud System
Reproducing the Issue
- Reverse GR at APP "Change Production Order".
- Go to APP Reprocess Failed Material Movements and enter the production order, there is an error message.
There is no enough available stock at EWM storage bin PR-AREA. There are several possible reasons.
- The stock is removed from storage bin PR-AREA to another storage bin.
- There are open warehouse tasks for the stock at bin PR-AREA. Physical stock exist with no available stock.
Regarding the root cause, the possible solution can be like:
- Move the stock back to storage bin PR-AREA internally from other bins with APP Warehouse Monitor.
- Cancel the relevant warehouse tasks.
CO03, COGI, Display Production Order, Reprocess Failed Material Movements, EWM, Warehouse, Stock, Warehouse Task , KBA , SCM-EWM-IF , Interfaces , PP-SFC , Production Orders , Problem