- No pop-up seen
- Configuration works in lower system
- Address reviewer does not display in transported system
- /FLDQ/AD_REPT_DISPLAY_ERRLOG shows task plan error
- Error Code: T101: the call to START TASK returned an error message.
- Location Code: 023 : CALL_DQ_ENGINE_ADR_VALIDATE method of CL_DQ_ENGINE_HANA_TASK
- Error returned from Data Quality Server: Error occurred creating task. - A database error occurred. The error message in the database was: "column store error: task framework:  No error".
- Select for _sys_task.task_executions does not show errors in creating the task plan.
- Indexserver log shows : e task_framework createTask.cpp(00613) : Error(s) parsing the Task Plan XML. Error Code:0, Message: No error
- e task_framework createTask.cpp(00614) : All errors were written to _SYS_TASK.CREATE_TASK_MESSAGES for <SID> ::SAPPDF:DQM_FOR_SAP_CLEANSE_NO_SUGG (t -1)
Data Quality Management for SAP Solutions, powered by HANA
popup, PV, DQM, FLDQ, SDQ, , KBA , EIM-DQM-SAP , Data Quality Management for SAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.