We are trying to use a single quotation as a template for creating further sales quotations but encounter the following error message:
> Message no. V2015 - The reference has already been completely copied or rejected
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the launchpad with role SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP assigned.
- Open app Manage Sales Quotations.
- Select menu option; 'Create Quotation'.
- When choosing a Quotation type select QT.
- Select [Create with reference].
- Enter a Quotation number for reference and [Copy].
- An error message is encountered: Message no. V2015 - "The reference has already been completely copied or rejected".
The system is coded so that a sales document with a referenced status of C (completed), cannot be referenced again unless it is of sales document category B, L, K, I (Quotation, Credit Memo Request, Debit Memo Request, Order Without Charge). This is hardcoded in the copying requirement.
The quotation is fully referenced when a sales order is created with reference to it. This is the standard system behavior. If it is required that a sales quotation remains open to be referenced by other sales quotations, a sales order should not be created from it.
quote, VA21, VBAK, QT, F1852, SD_F1852_QUOT_WL_SRV, SAP_SD_BC_QUOT_PROC_MC , KBA , SD-SLS-QUT , Inquiries / Quotations , How To