- DB shrink failed due to table corruption when running command 'alter database'
- After that, the corrupt table is not accessible. select/truncate/drop table failed with Msg 12347:
1> select count(*) from <corrupt_table>
Msg 12347, Level 18, State 2:
Table id xxxx in database id 4 is in table suspect status after shrink failed. This table is not accessible until DBCC DBREPAIR command has been run on the database to fix the possible table corruption.
Msg 208, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'SID', Line 1:
<corrupt_table> not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists (sp_help may produce lots of output).
- dbcc dbrepair(SID, redo_shrink) did not work and terminated with signal 11.
- dbcc des(SID,<corrupt_table> ) outputs show 0x02000000 being set for sysstat2:
dobjstat.objsysstat2=0x2018008 (0x02000000 (O2_JPROC)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL07 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions (or specific version if related only to a specific SAP Basis)
12347, 208, table suspect status, shrink, shrink failed, alter database, dbrepair, redo_shrink, des , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.