When logging into the system, you don't see data as expected. This issue can occur in various ways. For example, you expect to see several hundred contacts, but only see one or two.
SAP Cloud for Customer
There are many potential reasons for such issues, including changes in the access rights/ business role, layout, etc.
However, such issues often happen due to saved links and browser cache.
FIRST ACTION for the user:
- Please ask the user to log out of the system and all C4C instances they might have open.
- Delete all browser cache.
- Log back in using just the plain url - no saved link, just: http://my123456.crm.ondemand.com (my123456 represents the relevant system url)
Note: It is best practice to always login with the plain url and a lot of issues of similar nature can also be solved by deleting logging out and then deleting cache before logging back in with the plain url.
If issue persists:
- Access Control Management: Basics of access control and business roles
- Restriction Rules
- 2525131 - Manager Cannot See Their Team's Sales Orders
- 2527629 - How To: Restrict Homeless Objects From Being Visible
KBA , LOD-CRM-CON , Contact , Problem