After transporting a model to Production/Quality environment, Account Dimension members are no longer visible in a previously working dimension.
Since Account is mandatory, model becomes inconsistent and data refresh is unable to map Measure fields to nonexistent account members.
1 - When validation the model that arrives, all dimensions seems OK but the Account arrives with empty members.
If trying to add manually any account members, the following message appears:
"The non-hierarchical member [#NotInHierarchies#] is missing in the master data. Please add the member manually."
2- When manually loading the model, by loading a flat file with columns Id, Description and Hierarchy for mapping the Account dimension. Got an error
"Failed to upsert dimension members in dimension <>. Please contact your company administrator with the following error code (<>)"
SAP Analytics Cloud 2022.12.1
Reproducing the Issue
Follow the procedure on: Transport Your Private Content Through Content Network Storage | SAP Help Portal
Do not include the data on the export process.
Recently changed the default behavior for Content Network (2022.11), now the user has to select data checkbox for any object selected in order to export the data with the object. Previously, it used to get selected by default.
Select data for all objects while exporting. (Checking the Data box on the right side)
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2728183 - SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) releases and release information
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Transport Your Private Content Through Content Network Storage | SAP Help Portal
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC, SAP Analytics Cloud, sapanalyticscloud, transport, content, storage, export, import, tenant, data, nodata, connection, migration , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem