This KBA is to list some of the frequently asked questions on ByD Integration (B2B).
The scope of this KBA is restricted to,
- Connectivity issues
- Communication Arrangment
- Communication Scenarios (lifecyle)
SAP Business Bydesign
1. Where to find the APIs for SAP Business ByDesign?
2. SAP Business ByDesign – API Overview
Refer to the blog - https://blogs.sap.com/2019/09/26/sap-business-bydesign-an-api-overview/
3. What are the possible Integraion scenarios with SAP Business Bydesign?
Refer - https://support.sap.com/en/alm/solution-manager/expert-portal/public-cloud-operations/sap-business-bydesign.html
4. How can you expand your business with SAP Business Technology Platform?
Refer - https://blogs.sap.com/2021/02/21/how-smes-can-expand-their-business-with-sap-business-bydesign-business-technology-platform/
5. How to add an Operation into a Communication Scenario?
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Select Communication Scenario view
- Select New button
- Give a Name for the scenario
- Now, select Add Operations button and Search for the respective operations (eg: Find Accounts)
- Save and Close
Note: In case if you search with Operation name in Scenario screen then your search result will be nil
6. SAP Business ByDesign Integration Scenarios
Access the link for the release 2208 - https://help.sap.com/doc/7f6eeef4edc84312870d687b2ce0f3a1/2208/en-US/IntegrationScenarios.html
To access the latest version, change the version 2208 to a latest release version of ByD
7. Why the ping test always fails for thrid party integration scenario?
Refer KBA "1903596 - SOAP Ping fails with 3rd party service provider" for details
8. Why isolate button is not available in production system?
When system is migrated from producton sytem to test system then only isolation happens.
when test system is made as a copy of production, in order to prevent the URLs in communication arrangement to still point to production
it is marked as isolated.
so isolate/deisolate buttons are there only in test tenants. In prod system isolate will not be listed.
B2B, integration, ping, integration documentation, API, third party , KBA , AP-RC-CEC-B2B , ByD On-Demand Cloud-Process Integration B2B , Problem