Error message: "500 SAP Internal Server Error" occurs when changing Corporate Account information.
SAP Business Bydesign All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Account Management WoC and click in Accounts subview.
- In All Accounts tab and search Accounts ID.
- Click in Edit -> General tab.
- In Sales Data view, choose Credit limit in Delivery Block.
- Click Save/Save and Close.
- Error message occurs.
The error points to an issue with communication arrangements for an Add-On solution you are using. The Add-On solution is InvoiceSync and this tries to send an update from the ByDesign system to an outside system.
- Go to Application and User Management Work center.
- Go to Input and Output Management and then to Communication Arrangements.
- Show All Communication Arrangements.
- Select the Communication Scenario relevant for this AddOn and check that it is active and ok.
500 SAP Internal Server Error, Account Management, Corporate Account, Addon Solution , KBA , SRD-MD-BP , Business Partner , How To