- While performing Rehire with old employment the candidate details are getting updated in EC after the start date is passed even when the MPH step is not completed.
- Expectation is that the values are updated only after completing MPH but its updated before that.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- This is expected system behaviour
- Given that it is rehire on old employment, the values would be updated in EC even before MPH. In order to distinguish these users for downstream integrations, you may rely on the OnboardingInfo object which is detailed in the guide.
- Link: Rehire with Old Employment Details (sap.com)
Rehire with old employment, ROOE, EC, updated, candidate details, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RHM , Rehire Mechanism , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2205