- Existing queries still display the Lock icon even though the user now has the proper permission.
- However, inside the same query, if you delete the table and add it back again, the Lock icon is no longer appearing:
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Report.
- See some fields have a lock icon.
- Save Report.
- Grant RBP to the fields which have a lock icon.
- Edit the Report
- Edit the Data Source
- See fields still have lock screen.
This is currently expected behaviour. People Analytics still fetches the persisted model for existing queries.
The product currently does not support the permission changes post story creation – so story recreate or the entities of the query need to be removed and re-added – to reflect the current permissions.
Engineering are currently working on enhancing this in future releases to correctly reflect the updated RBP automatically.
Internal Reference: FPA97-4108
Lock icon, RBP, query designer, persisted model, data missing, stories, SAC, people analytics , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-QDS , Query Designer - Filter, Calculated Column, Params , LOD-ANA-OEM , Embedded usage of SAP Analytics Cloud , Product Enhancement