When using the report Production Order: Number and Quantities you noticed the returned values are not the expected ones, mainly when comparity it to other reports, such as Production Orders/Lot: Dates and Quantities.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go To Production Control work center.
- Go to Reports view view.
- Open the report Production Order: Number and Quantities.
- Search for the desired production order.
- No data is retrieved.
Report ID: SCMPOHDROPU01_Q0001
Report Name Production Order: Number and Quantities
Data Source ID: SCMPOHDROPU01
Data Source Name: Production Order By Header Output Products
This is the expected behavior.
This report is built following restrictions on the paramenters Operation Type: Main and Product Type: Main Product. In case the Production Order does not match these parameters, it will not be displayed.
The user can create a new report based on it.
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Reports view.
- Search for "Production Order: Number and Quantities".
- Click "New - Report as Copy".
- Click Next until "Characteristic Properties".
- For Characteristic Name "Operation Type", change Value Selection to "No Value Selection".
- Click on Finish.
SCMPOHDROPU01; SCMPOHDROPU01_Q0001; Production Orders; Production Lots; , KBA , SRD-SCM-WME-PRD , Production Control , Problem