- HR is unable to view Onboardee 30 days before their start date in Onobarding Dashboard.
- How to make candidate visible in Onboarding Dashboard 30 days before.
- Why some users are not able to see Onboardees 30 days prior to their start date.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SucessFactors Onboarding
- RBP seeting
- Target population assigned to the Role have restriction setup in the People Pool
- Check the Roles assiged to user
- Check the Target Population assigned to each Group in the bottom.
- Check each Group and People Pool assined in the Group.
- Job Information fields extended by 30 days - If customer want to have early access on new hires beyond 30 days, they have to increase extend like 60 or 90 days depending on how earl onboarding is initiated before start date extend this to 60 or 90 days to provide early access to Onboardee visiblility in the Dashboard.
- To change this - Go to Manage Business Configuration > Dynamic Group Filters > DGFilters
SF, ONB, on boarding, DGFilters, People Pool , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ACC , Accessibility , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite Core 2205