- Event Notification Audit Log: rcm_assessment_alert_V2 events failed due to HTTP response '400: Bad Request'
- Assessment email: the email is sent without an assessment URL
- Assessment status: Error Ordering Assessment
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
The API user does not have necessary API permissions so the vendor could not find the AssessmentOrder in SuccessFactors.
Who is the API user
- Admin Center > Event Notification Subscription
- View details of the rcm_assessment_alert_V2 event
- Find the user
Please grant the following permissions to the API user.
RBP: Role > User Permissions > Recruiting Permissions > OData API Application Update
RBP: Role > User Permissions > Recruiting Permissions > OData API Application Create
RBP: Role > User Permissions > Recruiting Permissions > OData API Application Export
List of necessary API permissions
- SFAPI User Login
- SFAPI Retrieve Assessment Order Permission
- SFAPI Update Assessment Report Permission
- OData API Application Export
- OData API Application Create
- OData API Application Update
- Access to Event Notification Subscription
User Assistance Documentation (Help Portal): Integrating Recruiting with Third-Party Vendors for Candidate Assessment
Assessment integration, Event Notification Audit Log, Error Ordering Assessment, HTTP response '400: Bad Request' when communicating with, assessment order, event notification subscription , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ASI , Assessment Integration , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem