- Unexpected problems occur when using import data connection to acquire data from SAP SuccessFactors in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- How to capture OData request and response inside SAP SuccessFactors
- How to test the OData request outside of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- SAP SuccessFactors (SF)
- Go to Admin Center in SF instance to enable the SFAPI/OData API Audit Logs according to SAP KBA 2639894.
- Go to SAC to try creating a new model or refreshing import job in existing model based on the import data connection to SAP SuccessFactors.
- Switch back to SF instance to find the OData request sent from SAC and also Response SF returned in OData API Audit logs according to SAP KBA 2209703.
=> You can also test the OData call on the browsers according to SAP KBA 2248199.
=> Generally, if same issue (error, incorrect data, etc.) observed in SAC side could be found in the response of the OData call (either OData API Audit Log in SF or testing result in browser), it means that this is one SF-side issue and you can requires assistance by component LOD-SF-INT-ODATA.
- 2628523 - Import Data Connection to SuccessFactors - SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- 2339542 - How to connect to SAP SuccessFactors from SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, SF, SFSF, OData, API, Log, Trace, Audit, import, acquire, failure, fail, failed, troubleshoot, troubleshooting , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU-ODATA , Acquiring Data into SAC using an ODATA connection , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , How To