When in the hyperlinked page, Click on the back button besides page selection dropdown (Note: Hyperlinked page needs to be "Set as hidden" for back to function). Notice that the filters applied in the hyperlinked page are still applied after coming back to previous page.
SAP Analytics Cloud (2022.8.17)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Tenant URL.
- Open the Story.
- Select the Data point that contains a Hyperlink.
(The Hyperlink should contain the option "Apply selected dimension as a filter") and the selected page should be "Set as Hidden".
- Go to Hyperlink.
- Select "Back" on the top menu, the filter still there.
The "Back" functionality is the expected behavior for the Hidden page.
"To return to the hyperlink's source page and remove the temporary story filter, select the filter and then select Go Back to Previous Page."
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2728183 - SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) releases and release information
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Analytics Cloud, sapanalyticscloud, sac, story, page, filter, hidden, back, previous, previouspage, hyperlink, hyperlinked, filter , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , How To