When selecting Save for saving added docusign credentials, with all details entered correctly, the page shows no saved message. When refreshing the page the credentials are not present and have not been saved.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to ‘Manage Recruiting Settings’.
- Scroll down to the Offer Letter Section.
- Set Third-Party eSignature Environment.
- Add DocuSign User ID and DocuSign API Account ID details.
- Click Grant Access and add the DocuSign Email and Password of your account.
- Click Save (no message indicating a save is shown).
- Refresh the page, credentials are not saved.
Issue is caused by integration keys not added to SAP's Data Center.
Please contact product support to reproduce the issue with so we can pull server logs to confirm the issue is the same as above.
Please ensure, that all credentials are correct and the process provided in the implementation guide is followed:
The related KBA also: 2382760 - Configuring Online Offers with eSignature/DocuSign in Recruiting
2382760 - Configuring Online Offers with eSignature/DocuSign in Recruiting
integration, vault, cryptographic, docusign, offer, esignature , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem