- When using the ‘Edit member order’ option to set the column/measure order for table in SAC analytic application, the order is not getting retained after changing the BW query prompt values.
- With the table properties enabled to display the sorts applied, the sort applied on the measures is lost after changing the prompt (Setvariablevalue).
- When running the application for default values (the variable values the application was saved with), no issue occurs.
- SAP Analytics Cloud - Analytics Designer
'Always Paused' and 'Refresh Only Active Widget' options are both related to the data pause refresh feature, one is controlled by script api and another is based on widget active state.
It seems that the custom sorting is lost in 'Always Paused' option + variable change case even with my change, there are some time ordering issue for 'Always Paused'.
The issue will be fixed for the system upgraded to SAC version 2022.8.17.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Always Paused, Setvariablevalue , KBA , LOD-ANA-AD-INF , Analytics Designer Infrastructure , Problem