After setting the "Forbid Manual Change" flag for involved parties on the Appointment BO, you still see the bin icon/ remove action as visible for those parties on the Appointment object. When trying to remove the party you get the error "Some selected entries could not be deleted".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre
- Select Fine Tuning
- Open the 'Activities' fine tuning activity
- Select 'Maintain Involved Parties for Appointments'
- For any of the parties, set the "Forbid Manual Change" (for example for 'Employee Responsible' or 'Organizational Unit' roles)
- Save your changes.
- Now go to the Activities work centre.
- Go to the Appointments view.
- Open any appointment which has a role maintained, for which you have set this flag as active.
Result: in the actions tab, the bin icon is visible.
When you try to delete the role, however, the role will NOT be deleted, instead you get the error message: "Some selected entries could not be deleted".
This is particular for the Appointment object with the "Forbid Manual Change" flag.
The action/ icon cannot be removed due to current system infrastructure. Therefore, the error message "Some selected entries could not be deleted" was introduced.
We would not be changing the behaviour and would keep the buttons as is now. This is the current system behaviour as expected.
Forbid Manual Change, flag, appointment, no working, ignore, bin icon, remove , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem