You cannot determine the Service Performer on Service Quote.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Orders work center.
- Select New Service Quote under common task.
- Enter the account ABC (ABC represents the identification number of the account).
- Enter all relevant data.
- Add service XYZ (XYZ represents the identification number of the service).
No service performer is found automatically, or the system proposes a service performer which is not expected.
Service Performer will not appear on Service Quote automatically, This is a known issue by SAP and this will be addressed in future release.
As Workaround, It's necessary to have role Service Performer - Sales in Account Master Data.
The account dependent employee responsibilities are maintained directly in the account master data in the Account Management work center, in the Contacts tab, Relationships and Responsibilities sub tab under the Responsibilities section.
Relevant party roles are 'Service Performer - Sales'.
- Evaluate account responsibilities (set in the Account Management work center) with party role 'Service Performer - Sales'
- Evaluate responsibility 'Resp. to Determine Service Performer - Sales'
This will allow determination for the Service quote.
Service quote; service performer; , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , How To