- Location Object field configured as required on the Job Requisition shows no value in the closed Job Requisition.
- In the Audit trail can be seen that the value was somehow removed.
- The Job Requisition was closed without the system validating the required field.
- It is possible to close the Job Requisition with the Location Object field being empty.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Job Requisition
- Select a value in the Location Object
- Fill out all the other mandatory/required fields
- Approve the Job Req until it is fully approved
- Remove the value for Location
- Save or Close the Job Requisition
Note: the issue can be reproduced regardless if the Location Object field is configured as multiselect="true" or multiselect="false".
As per the design, the required field validation runs only for save action on approved Job Requisition, so by the time the Job Requisition has been approved, the required field should already have some data. The validation is not present on close action or closed Job Requisition.
Location, Any, Empty, Value, Picklist, Change, History, Audit Trail , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem