User getting error message "Value XXXXXXXX with the same attribute already exists" when trying to remove the reclassification from the financial statement version.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Manage Global Hierarchies.
- Open a Financial statement version you want to edit.
- Deactivate the financial statement version.
- Press Edit button.
- Click in the node having reclassification increment.
- Remove the reclassification increment in the change node window.
Same G/L Account XXXXXXXX is added to two different nodes of financial statement version. Function to assign the same G/L Account to two different nodes is only possible with Reclassification Increments or with a Debit/Credit indicator.
The error message received is a standard system error message that restricts the financial statement version with two nodes assigned to same G/L Accounts without Reclassification Increment or Debit/Credit indicator.
Reclassification, Increment, SSCUI, 150003, 103315, 103049, aging, SGLOBRCL, S3IRCL , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-HIE , Hierarchy Applications in General Ledger , How To