We would like to know when the PFS User credentials would be expired?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Since the S-User password usually expires within 6 months time. Does this mean that the password expires on the same date as 6 months later or does it expire 180 days later?
- What time of the date does the password expire? (At 0:00 UTC? or At 0:00 in local time?)
- When does "the 6 months" start from the time of password reset? Is it when I change the S-ID Password of the S-user or when I set S-ID Password in PFS?
- Answer 1: The password reset happens 6 months later. If the password is reset on the 2022/01/01 then the password will expire on 2020/07/01
- Answer 2: The password would expire as per the local time.
- Answer 3: S-ID Password for PFS can be set only when the S-ID Password is reset for S-ID Password. So 6 months will start when you change the S-ID Password.
It is recommended that you reset the S-ID Password using the below link rather than changing the password from the profile in the Community Portal:
PFS, Password, Expiry, PFS Password, Print Form Services , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DG , Generation of Documents using PFS , Bug Filed