In Expense Report ABC (ABC is the Expense Report ID) you see the error "Maximum amount cannot be checked. Contact your administrator".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel and Expenses work center.
- Go to the Expense Reports view.
- Select the Expense Report ABC.
- Click Edit.
- Navigate to the Expenses tab.
You have an Expense of AA.AA Currency (AA.AA is the amount).
There is an error "Maximum amount cannot be checked. Contact your administrator".
There are two reasons:
- You have maintained a maximum amount in the Business Configuration for the Country/Region Version.
- You have not maintained an exchange rate between the company currency and the currency in the Expense Report.
You can check if you have maintained a maximum amount as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Select the Expense Reporting - Generic Country/Region Version Activity.
- Click Edit Expense Types.
- Select the related Expense Type.
You can see the maximum amount maintained.
For more information on maintaining Exchange Rates, please refer to the Help Document Exchange Rates Quick Guide .
Maximum amount cannot be checked, Expense Report, Expense Type, Exchange rate
KBA , SRD-FIN-ERM , Travel and Expense Management , Problem