In Integration center, when you fetch the data and User data have HTML tags used.
In current scenario user use <ul> <li> HTML tags on the data. Due to this tags used the data flow to new line and follow the list sequence.
As per below screen shot the data maintain in notes in Job Information.
- Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to employee profile
2. Maintain the data in any string field with use of HTML tags
<ul> <li>comment Line 1.</li> <li>comment line 2.</li> <li>comment line 3.</li> </ul>
It will show as shown in below screen shot.
4.When you create integration center Job It will appear as separate value.
Under integration field 'Notes', there is some code due to which this is happening.
You are using HTML tags UL The <ul> tag defines an unordered (bulleted) list.
- The <li> tag defines a list item.
- The <li> tag is used inside ordered lists(<ol>)or unordered lists (<ul>).
- In <ul> , the list items will usually be displayed with bullet points.
- In <ol>, the list items will usually be displayed with numbers or letters.
Due to this you are getting output in bullet points. You need to correct data by removing this tags.
As a root cause is HTML code you can comment same with
The <! -- --> is an HTML comment tag.
To comment out in HTML, insert information between <! -- and --> tags (browsers won't show these notes).
Commenting in HTML allows developers to leave notes about their code, its functionality or to indicate necessary changes for the future.
To resolve the same follow below steps.
Click on details view in integration center and Apply simple calculation.
You will get below result now.
HTML tags, integration, center, job , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT-INC-JOB , Integration Center Job , How To