When you selecting a suitable Identified Stock or Source Logistics Area for an input product during confirming a production task, you note that the available stock for Identified Stock or Source logistics area is greater than the quantity you confirmed, but the system does not recommend it.
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Production Control - Task Control View
- Search for the production task
- Gp to Input Products Sub-tab
- Confirm the quantity XXX for the input product
- Open the Identified Stock or Source Logistics Area List, you will note that there is No records found with Only recommended (Green).
- However if you select Only possible (Green and Yellow), you will find the available stock for Identified Stock or Source logistics area is greater than the quantity XXX you confirmed.
Here is one of the yellow light results described in help document "Logistics Source and Destination List".
Available quantity is less than the requested quantity but greater than zero. (You can select the result and then split the line (in the confirmation screen) to add the needed quantity from another logistics area or report a lower quantity.)
Where requested quantity refers to the planned quantity.
When you open value help for Identified Stock or Source Logistics Area, it shows the results according to the planned quantity and not related to confirmed quantity.
It's an expected system behavior.
Production Task; Confirm; Source Logistics Area; Identified Stock; Recommend , KBA , AP-PE-TSK , Production Task , Problem