You are splitting the revenue for an opportunity at header level. The amount per revenue partner is showing 0.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work centre
- Go to the Opportunities view
- Open a relevant opportunity
- Use the flag 'Schedule Revenue at Header'
- In the facet Schedule Revenue Splits, in the pane 'Revenue Split Partners' add at least one person. For our example, add partner A with 70% and partner B with 30% (A & B represent the partner's names)
Result: after save, the value is still showing zero, despite having a value maintained for the opportunity.
You have not yet set the Revenue Schedule.
Prerequisite: the 'Revenue Schedule' pain needs to be set as visible.
- repeat steps 1 - 5 as above
- In the pane 'Revenue Schedule', click 'Add'
- Decide on the details as needed
- Now the value gets calculated accordingly.
KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem