You are unable to create or save a Supplier Invoice because of error message: "You are not allowed to combine rev charge and non-rev charge tax codes".
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to New Invoice Without Purchase Order view.
- Insert the necessary information (Supplier, external document ID, etc.).
- In Items section, for first item, you insert Tax Code which is Reverse Charge.
- For the second item, you select a different Tax Code.
- Click in Save button.
You get the error messages:
- Save failed
- You are not allowed to combine rev charge and non-rev charge tax codes
It is not possible to post Supplier Invoice which has items with tax code combining Reverse Charge Tax Code to another one. It is a legal requirement from the Local Legal Experts of Italy.
Create an invoice for each Tax Code.
Supplier Invoice; Reverse Charge Tax Code; Non-Reverse Charge Tax Code; Italy , KBA , SRD-SRM-SI , Supplier Invoicing , How To