In the Agency Portal, as an Agency User, if you forward an existing Candidate Profile to a Job Requisition, the Phone Number added by the Agency User will not display, nor the existing Phone Number from the Candidate Profile will sync back to the Agency page.
NOTE: This only occurs when the existing Candidate Profile has been created through Career Site, Add Candidate, Referral, etc.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Agency Portal, as an Agency User
- Submit a new Candidate Profile
- Make sure to enter an email already been used by another Candidate Profile
- Complete all other details, including the Phone Number
- System will inform the account already exists > Proceed with it
- Candidate Name will reflect the existing value
- Finish submitting it
- Phone Number will be empty
Software Engineering has already been informed about the issue and the behavior will be fixed within the H2 2022 (b2211) release.
agency, phone, blank, missing, find, empty, null, candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem