When adding a translation text for Job Profiles, the text editor is not allowing the users to select an option for Font, Size and Format.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Job Profiles;
- Select a Job Profile or create a new one;
- Click to add content for the sections added to the Job Profile selected;
- For the default locale, you can change the Font, Size and Format information:
- Now open the text editor for the translations by clicking the globe icon right next to the text editor for the default locale;
- The drop-down options for Font, Size and Format do not open - they open in the background but you are not able to select an option.
This is a known product issue and Engineering Team is already aware of it.
A code change to correct this display issue with the text editor for the Translations dialog box is planned to be introduced in the 2H 2022 Release (b2211), on October 28th for Preview environments and December 9th for Production.
WSM-4604, WEF-27421, JPB, job profiles, translations, text editor, missing functionality, not working, wrong behavior, pop-up, drop-down options, not showing , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem