- When we try to map a particular field for a specific country the same field cannot be mapped to a different field in the different country specific data model
- For example: Try to map address1 for homeAddress_AGO, the home address1 in other country specific data model is also affected
- When we change the mapping for address1 for Belgium it is reflecting the change on Spain as well
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Go to Recruit to hire data mapping
- Go to home Address data model. Try to map address1 for homeAddress_AGO, the home address1 in other country specific data model is also affected. The requirement is that we want this mapping only for the address1 field.
- It is impossible to map home address from RCM to EC as the address IDs in EC are reused in different countries but of different types and different label. For example, “address6” is a STRING field and labelled 'District' in Spain, however it is named 'Municipality' in Poland with a picklist MUNICIPALITY_POL.
Also, in Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping Tool, when tried mapping one of the address field in one country, the mapping of that field in other country will be changed accordingly.
- This is currently a known issue
- This is currently a known issue and the engineering team is working on the issue. There is an internal ticket in place for this issue
- There is No fix date as of now. Please follow up this KBA for further updates on fix date
Note to support: Please see internal info for Jira ticket number
Onboarding, HomeAddress, recruit to hire data mapping, Home address issue , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RCM , Integration RCM , Problem