During the migration of employee Personnel Administration Data, the following error message is raised in the simulation step.
"An MDCI implementation (from Business Object) has Rejected the Save"
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to the Implementation Projects view.
- Open the activity list of the project.
- Search for the activity Migration of Employees.
- Click on Migrate Employee Personnel Data using the Migration Tool.
- Inside the migration tool, upload the migration template with data.
- Click on Execute Migration -> Step-by-step.
- Proceed to the step 3 - Simulation.
After the simulation, the error message is raised.
This error is raised because the hire date of the employee is prior to the date when the pre-delivered content of the system for Germany was deployed. The content for New Zealand was delivered in the system on 1.1.2010, so any employee with a hire date that is before 1.1.2010 will cause this error.
In order to fix the issue, maintain the employee hire date field in the migration template with a date after 01.01.2010.
personnel file. migration. New Zealand. , KBA , SRD-FIN-ERM , Travel and Expense Management , Problem