- You have configured an OnInit rule to set the country field to 'View" .
- However, on the rule definition you don't see a CSF country field despite the field being configured.
- The visibility set to the generic country field when used in the rule doesn't work and the field is displayed as editable.
- Is there a way to select / mark this Country Specific "Country" field as "view" only?
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
This is an Expected Behavior
- The system makes it editable by standard.
- The field "Country" is a Business key for the country specific fields and cannot be set as "view"
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Address Country , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PER-ADR , Home Adress - Config, Rules, RBP, UI , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions