When running the SFAPI Adhoc report you receive the error "Field XYZ is not available in SFSF object AdhocReportXYZ"
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The first consideration to be made is that the mentioned field does not exists in the mentioned Object. For example:
- Field EmployeeRegistrationDate is not available in SFSF object AdhocReport2061
So, you want to make sure that this field still available in this object. Follow the steps below:
- Go to SFAPI Data Dictionary;
- Click on Ctrl+F and write down the name of the Object, in our example is AdhocReport2061;
- Click in the + button to expand the Object;
- Click on Ctrl+F again and write down the name of the field, in our example is EmployeeRegistrationDate
- If the field is not there, this means that someone could have manually removed it from this object. To correct it you may create a new report in Report Center;
sfapi, adhoc report, adhoc api, data dictionary, HCM, field not available, deprecated, , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-API-DEPR , SFAPI Deprecation Queries , Problem