- Space between bars on a chart.
- How to remove the gap between bars on a chart?
- How to change the size of the gap between bars on a bar chart in Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report based on any data source.
- Insert a Bar Chart with 2 database fields on Change of, and one summary.
- When viewing report, notice the gap between bars on the chart. How to change the gap?
- To change the gap between the bars, on a bar chart in Crystal Reports:
- In Crystal Reports, open the report that contains a bar chart.
- Select one of the bar on the bar chart.
- Right click on the selected bar, and select "Chart Options..."
- In "Chart Options", under the tab "Appearance", set the option "Gap Width" to zero, or the desired gap value.
- Click "OK" to accept the change.
- Save the report.
CR, graph , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020