You are replicating master data to SAP Concur. The replication run is failing and the application log of the Cost Object Outbound Run or Employee Replication Run is showing the following error:
Use encrypted communication (https) for URLs in OAUTH Server Settings.
SAP Business ByDesign integration to SAP Concur Expense
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Master Data Replication – Cost Object Outbound Runs
2. Select Start Immediately and wait until the processing status is set to Finished
3. Click the Application Log ID link
4. Go to Results and expand Establish Connection with Target System
5. Error: Use encrypted communication (https) for URLs in OAUTH Server Settings
The same message occurs when you trigger an Employee Outbound Run.
The system is reading the configuration settings for the Integration with Concur Solutions to establish the connection to the target system. The OAUTH server settings you maintained are based on non-encrypted communication (http). This is not allowed for security reasons.
Make sure to only use encrypted communication (https) for the URLs.
- Go to Business Configuration
- Search for Activity Integration with Concur Solutions
- Choose Service Provider CONCUR_INTEGRATION_OAUTH_JWT
- Select Register Client
- Under OAUTH Server Settings, make sure that the Authentication Server URL as well as the API Server URL are starting with https://
SAP Business ByDesign and Concur Integration, Cost Object Outbound Runs, Employee Outbound Runs, encrypted communication, http, https, Authentication Server URL, API Server URL , KBA , AP-INT-GEN , Reuse parts of the DU Integration Orchestration , Problem