With 2208 release upgrade, 'Horizon' theme is available in the SAP Business ByDesign systems. This KBA is to provide additional details about this appearance
SAP Business byDesign
2208 upgrade only impact the users using default Belize theme right now. If some users have changed their theme, they will continue using their old theme.
1. Why Horizon theme?
New User Experience
- Intuitive Enterprise Search
- Refaced Page Tabs
New Visual UI
- Brighter colors and rounded shapes present delightful user experience.
- Bolder font and adjusted visual focus improve information accessibility.
- Multi-level shadows and card layout set out information structure
For detailed explanation, please refer to the Blog - Horizon New Theme Available with SAP Business ByDesign
2. How to change the theme only for a particular user?
- Go to My Settings
- Appearance tab
- Select a theme
- Save the changes
- Refresh the page / Logoff - login
3. Is it possible to change the Appearance on Company level?
No, Theme in Company settings may not suit for all Users. Because, each users have the flexibility to change and use available themes
4. In Horizon Theme, unable to change the background color and publish it to all users
The global background color setting only applies to Belize theme which was the previous default theme. Starting from release 2208, the default theme for ByD is Horizon theme. It's not yet supported to do the global background color settings in Horizon theme.
To change the theme, follow the steps in point 2
Theme; Appearance, backgroun clolor, belize, horizon , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-RT-B , ByD HTML5 Client (not for Cloud for Customer) , Problem