- After the upgrade to SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2208, the creation of orders using the Sales Order A2X API [SAP_COM_0109], results in an error when the BillingPlanAmount or BillingPlanAmountPercentage in the billing plan item entity is used in combination with certain user settings for decimal formats
- A change of the decimal format settings prevents the creation of sales orders. The system throws the error message “Correct the distance (*) between "*" and "*" or "*" and "*"“.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2208 HFC2
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Maintain Business Users app
- Select the user
- On the General tab, navigate to the Regional Settings
- Set the Decimal Format of the user to 1.234.567,89 or 1 234 567,89:
- Create a sales order with the Sales Order A2X API [SAP_COM_0109] and use the billing plan item entity with the BillingPlanAmount field
- An error regarding the usage of decimals in the BillingPlanAmount field will occur and the sales order is not created
The Sales Order (A2X) API only supports decimal formats of type 1,234,567.89 for the BillingPlanAmount and BillingPlanAmountPercentage fields.
The issue is planned to be solved with HFC3 (RTH 17.08.2022).
Sales orders with the BillingPlanAmount and BillingPlanAmountPercentage fields in the billing plan item entity will be created successfully for any user settings for decimal formats and any currency after the correction.
Sales Order, A2X, API, Billing Plan Item, Correct the distance (2) between "." and "." or "." and "," SU3, Maintain User Profile, Decimal Format, Decimal Notation, 'X', 'X' decimal format (1,234,567.89), 'Y', 'space', SUID_ST_NODE_DEFAULTS, DCPFM, 1.234.567,89; 1,234,567.89; 1 234 567,89; Regression, CE2208 , KBA , SD-SLS-API , API , Problem