- You are using a SAP Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system;
- In the Communication Channel monitor, you see the following warning: "Adapter Engine is in "Suspended" status; communication channels are inactive and no administrative tasks are possible";
- All the communication channels are in "Stopped" status.
- PI/PO Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
- SAP Process Orchestration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, Process Orchestration 7.50, PI 7.50, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI, Suspend, Resume, Startup, Reboot, SuspendResumeAFWJob , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.