- When creating iFlows in SAP Cloud Integration, it generates URLs for those iFlows.
- The problem is that the FQDN in those URLs is long.
- There is a problem with firewall where this needs to allow connections from Cloud Integration tenant, but our FQDN is too long.
- It should be shorter than 63 characters.
- Examples of our URLs for iFLows are:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Integration Suite
- SAP Business Technology Platform
- Cloud Integration
CPI, integration, FQDN, endpoint length , KBA , LOD-HCI-PI-OP-SRV , Integration Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.