- Data truncated in Excel after a large number of rows.
- Report formatting different in MS Excel after row 64,534.
- Formatting different for rows above 65,534 when exporting a report to MS Excel (xlsx) format, from Crystal Reports.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report based on any data source that returns a large data set.
- Export the report to Microsoft Excel (XLSX)
- In MS Excel, when opening the generated spreadsheet, notice the formatting is different after rows 65,534
- Issue with the Microsoft Excel (XLSX) exporting driver, in Crystal Reports 2020 with Support Pack 02 - Patch 2, and below.
- The issue is resolved in Crystal Reports 2020:
- Support Pack 02 - Patch 3, and above
CR, xlsx, xport , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2020