While trying to preform an update with Content Federation, you face the following error:
- "For security reasons, we require additional information to verify your account"
- "An error occurred"
- "The selected authentication method is not available for 'email@example.com.' Choose another authentication method or contact your system administrator for details."
- "Error: Could not fetch the content from the design-time destination. Please verify that the destination is configured correctly and try again."
Then checking the destinations and finding no error and recording a HTTP Trace and encountering a 401 error, you try the following KBA's with no resolution:
- 3077264 Could not fetch content from design-time destination on Launchpad/Portal/WZ
- 3073600 Issue with Content Provider on BTP cloud portal
- SAP Business Technology Platform
- SAP Cloud Foundry Launchpad Service
For security reasons, we require additional information to verify your account, An error occurred, The selected authentication method is not available for firstname.lastname@example.org. Choose another authentication method or contact your system administrator for details, Launchpad, Content Federation, ConnectivityErrorCode, Unauthorized, 401 error, , KBA , EP-CPP-CF-RCP , Portal/Launchpad Managing Remote Content Providers , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.