Fields configured in Configure Header Fields are not displaying on the Profile Header of some employees.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Configure People Profile;
- General Settings;
- Configure Header Fields;
- Enable the fields that should display on the Header (standard and/or custom), e.g. "Email";
- Go to Employee Profile;
- See no email address is displaying on the Header.
Profile Header consumes data from User Directory File (UDF) and as such, if there is no value populated there for the enabled field, nothing will display on the Header.
In order to confirm whether there is a value maintained for the concerned field or not, you may extract the UDF via "Employee Export" and search for the affected user.
If the value is really missing you can manually populate it and import the file back via Basic User Information import via "Import Employee Data".
- 2484665 - Header fields are missing in people profile
- 2578205 - How to change the links color of People Profile header? - Employee Profile
- 2374308 - Display Additional Fields in People Profile Header
- 2773145 - Remove Photo in People Profile Header - Employee Profile
- 2707570 - Possibility to Add More Than 3 Custom Standard Fields in Profile Header
- 2937808 - Hide the field name from an element on Profile Header
Header, Profile Header, Employee Profile Header, Public Profile Header, People Profile Header, Field Missing, Field Value Missing, Configure People Profile, Configure Header Fields, UDF, User Directory File, Employee Export, Standard Element, Email, Business Phone, Cell Phone, Division, Department, Location, Time Zone, Local Time , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem