You are using the Agent Desktop Add-On and have made a call to a customer contact by clicking on their phone number in a Ticket or Account.
After completing the call it has not been logged in the Activities Facet of the Account or Ticket
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers
- Go to Accounts
- Open an Account
- Click on the Phone Number of a Contact - A Call is Initiated via Agent Desktop
- Finish the call
- Go to the Activities Facet of the Account in C4C
- There is no Call Activity Logged for the Call made via Agent Desktop
N.B Same behaviour is observed if the call is made directly from a Ticket
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
no call activity, agent desktop, account, ticket , KBA , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , Problem