When sales document or delivery is created, it is apparently not displayed in Monitor Product Availability app.
- SAP S4/HANA Cloud
- Advanced ATP
- Transfer of Requirement is inactive;
- The requirement class is missing or transfer of requirement is inactive, please maintain/change the valid strategy group in material in the MRP3 tab of the material master. This strategy group should contain requirement type and requirement class where the transfer of requirement is active.
- In case the strategy group is maintained "blank" in the MRP3 tab of the material master, and the delivery of STO contains item category NLC or NLN. The system will consider the item category NLC or NLN + MRP Type and will look for in SSCUI 'Determine Requirement Type by Item Category', where there is no requirement type set. Therefore no transfer of requirements will be carried out.
- In order to resolve the issue above where the item category is NLC or NLN for delivery of STO, please maintain the valid strategy group in the MRP3 tab of the material master where the transfer of requirement is active.
- If the transfer of requirement is active, and even though the sales orders or deliveries are not showed up in MD04 or Monitor Product Availability app, there are inconsistencies in cloud system. The report ATP_VBBE_CONSISTENCY should resolve these inconsistencies, however the customers are not authorized to run this report manually on cloud system. It is running once week automatically (is scheduled for Sunday night usually).
- In urgent case, the customer can ask SAP support to run the report ATP_VBBE_CONSISTENCY manually in order to resolve the inconsistencies.
- The return sales orders and return deliveries shouldn't be active for Transfer of Requirement, please see in SAP KBA 3213962.
3193069 - All knowledge resources for aATP on SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP Help - Monitor Product Availability
SAP Help - Configuration Apps - Manage Your Solution
Verfügbarkeitsprüfung, Sichtbarkeit, SDRQCHCK, LIPS, BEDAR_LF, MD04, Requirements, OVZI, OVZG, CO09, TVEPZ, BEDAE, V_T459K, BEDSD, VBAP, VBEP, BEDAR, PSTYV, TOR , KBA , CA-ATP , Available to Promise (ATP) , SD-BF-AC , Availability Check , Problem