When copying the document type for PR in SSCUI 103385, some contents can not be changed.
Product version: SAP S/4HANA Cloud All Versions
In this configuration step, you can:
- Check and copy existing document types
When copying document types, please note that only the following fields are editable:
- Type (new entries must start with the prefix Z*)
- Document Type Description
- Number Range Interval for Internal Assignment (NoRgeInt)
- Number Range Interval for External Assignment (NoRgeExt)
- Maintain admissible item categories for the copied document types -- Entries in this section cannot be changed and is restricted. It is mostly controlled by the follow on documents, for example, Purchase Order.
- Save the copied document type
- Do not edit the configuration of the existing standard document types as this can cause disruptions in the standard process.
- The Link Purchase Requisition – document type and Serial number profiles options may not be fully supported depending on the scope of the follow-on documents.
KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-REQ-SOC , Fiori UI for Sourcing Purchase Requisitions , Problem