- picklist showing label followed by the externalcode in parenthesis in the UI
- how to hide the picklist externalcode on the UI
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
Reproducing the Issue
- You have created an Object with a field of type picklist (for example YesNo picklist)
- when creating a record the field display the picklist label and the externalcode
- Open the object in Object definition
- click on details on the field of type picklist
- under UI Field Render enter "displayPickListWithoutExternalCode"
Now the UI should only show the picklist label without the externalcode
displayPickListWithoutExternalCode, externalcode, picklist label, UI field Render , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-UI , UI Config, Layout & Rules , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , Problem