The authorization of a user is changed in regard to accessing BW objects, but logging in with Eclipse right away after the change, the changes are not effective immediately, but only after 1 day.
- a user has authorization to display and access aDSO-s (this is controlled by the object S_RS_ADSO) in the Infoarea <AREA>
- where the ADSO-s fit the naming convention of ADSO*
The authorizations of the user is changed in a way that:
- it should have also access to ADSO-s with the naming convention Z*
- after the regeneration of the profiles the change is not effective
- in the Project Explorer the desired Z* aDSO-s are still not visible within 1 day
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.00
- SAP BW/4HANA 2.00
- SAP BW/4HANA 2021
- SAP Netweaver 7.50
authorization, hana, buffer, rsosm, bwsearch, bw search, refresh, users authorization not synchronized between ABAP and HANA , KBA , BW4-ME-SRCH , BW Search , BW-WHM-MTD-SRCH , BI Search , BW-MT , Modeling Tools (Eclipse) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.