Activate Mass Email Functionality in SAP BYD and C4C
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud for Customer
1. Pre-requisite actions
Scope Campaign Management in Business Configuration.
- If this is not scoped the Activation of Mass E-Mail option is not visible in the Fine Tuning activity E-Mail and Fax Settings.
- Add one or more sub-domains in the Fine Tuning activity E-Mail and Fax Settings as described in the Activation of Mass E-Mail menu and save the entries.
Customer must create an incident to Cloud Product Support requesting for activation of mass email functionality with below details to proceed further.
- Tenant URL
- From SAP end we will generate DKIM key for requested subdomain and we will share those details with customer via incident to maintain provided "Selector " and"DKIM key" in customer DNS server and once it is done customer can make check from their end in https://dkimcore.org/tools/keycheck.html and if maintained DKIM key shows valid then customer can send back the incident to SAP Support for final Mass Email Activation.
- Please note from SAP end we cannot proceed with mass email activation until valid DKIM key is maintained by customer in their DNS server. Customer has to align with their IT team or Network administrator to perform the changes. From SAP side we cannot add DKIM key in customer DNS server.
- If maintained DKIM key shows valid when customer check in https://dkimcore.org/tools/keycheck.html , Kindly send back incident to SAP Support for final mass email activation.
- Activation can be done within 7-14 Business Days.
- Before creating incident all the above pre-requisites needs to be met.
- Considering the Business Impact incident should be created with medium priority.
Help Portal Link: Activation of Mass Email
Mass Email Activation, Bulk email Activation, Campaign , KBA , mass email activation , bulk email , campaign , SRD-CC-CI-CCS , Service Control Center , Problem