- It is seen that the number of PCAP files is related to the number of engine threads at the start of the capture.
- What happens when more engines are added during the capture process?
- For example, the number of threads shows: syb_default_pool, Engine (Multiplexed) 4
- Part way through the capture an alter thread is done: alter thread pool syb_default_pool with thread count = 6
- New processes are placed on the new engines.
- No errors are seen during the capture.
- No errors are seen during the analysis.
- Is everything captured?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Workload Analyzer
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.