Your sales document contains a sold-to party, but the system still shows the field in the incompletion log:
Missing Data: Sold-to party.
Message no. VU019
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Create Sales Orders - VA01 app
2. Enter the order type
3. Enter the sold-to party
4. Click Save
5. Error Missing Data: Sold-to party is displayed in the incompletion log
The respective sold-to party has the field Default SP selected in the Maintain Business Partner app.
1. Go to the Maintain Business Partner app
2. Enter the respective business partner
3. Select Customer at Change in BP role:
4. Go to Customer: General Data tab
5. Go to Customer Types section and deselect the field Default SP:
F1 help of Default SP field in the Maintain Business Partner app:
ID for default sold-to party.
To enter a sales order without a sold-to party, a default sold-to party is required, which must later be replaced by the right sold-to party.
You can create default sold-to parties by setting the indicator 'Default-AG' in the customer master or in the account group for the sold-to party.
To stop you from forgetting to replace the default sold-to party with the actual one, the sold-to party appears in the incompletion log with the 'Default-AG' indicator.
Missing Data: Sold-to-party, VU019, Message no. VU019, Incompletion log, empty, sold to party, Sold-to-party, Missing Data, sales document, credit memo, sold to, incompleteness, sales order , KBA , SD-SLS-GF-IL , Incompletion log , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , How To